Monday, November 26, 2012

We're Thankful for You This Year

womens watches
We always welcome feedback from our customers, so please feel free to email us anytime at customerservice [at] TheWatchery [dot] com. And in honor of Thanksgiving, we thought it only appropriate to turn around to thank every one of our faithful patrons over the years. Here is a particularly pleasant message we received recently.
I just wanted to take this time to thank you. It has been truly a pleasure dealing with you. I ordered the Invicta 1244 for my son. I ordered on a Friday and I was pleased to receive it that following Thursday. It was a joy in knowing that I had'nt been scammed. When I opened the the case, the watch was immaculate--everything I had hoped for. My son went crazy when he saw it, so thank you again Watchery. I will definitely be doing business with you again.
-- T. Holman, October 2012
As far as luxury watches go, Invicta is one of our very favorite brands. Crafted with technical precision and beautiful accents, any watch off the Invicta line would make the perfect gift this holiday season. As our customer Holman can attest, mens watches are a delight to unwrap and we strive to deliver them quickly and affordably all year round.

No comments: