1) Invicta Watches are 91% off the MSRP at The Watchery- if you don't believe me just check out this Invicta Men's Force GMT Maroon Dial with a Maroon Polyurethane & Titanium accented strap from THE WATCHERY
2) Invicta Watches are good quality watches for reasonable prices, and that's not a coincidence - it was the vision of Invicta Watches founder, Raphael Picard, when he started the company back in 1837 in La Chaux-de-fonds, Switzerland. For over a century Invicta created mechanical automatic timepieces of exceptional craftsmanship and unique design at prices people could afford. The "Quartz Scare" dealt a powerful blow to the operations of Invicta, and the company went under. However, just like the resilience of Invicta watches today, Invicta reemerged in 1991 thanks to the descendants of Raphael Picard. They never lost sight of the founder's vision of creating good quality watches for affordable prices.
|Men's S1 GMT Blue and White Dial Blue Polyurethane|
4) The dials of Invicta watches are protected by a Flame fusion crystal (Flame-Fusion™ is an Invicta trademark- 2009), which is a cheaper alternative to the more traditional Sapphire Crystal, and has greater scratch resistance than mineral crystal - used in older Invicta models. In addition the Flame fusion crystal is a much clearer window to the time.
5) Many Invicta watches have a highly efficient lume on the dial hands and hour markers. The lume is known as Tritnite® only exclusive to Invicta. Tritnite® requires an initial 4-5 hours of exposure to light after which it will maintain its phosphorescent properties with regular light exposures. In Invicta Luminary Sports Collection luminous tubes or mb-Microtec H3 are fitted into the area's requiring luminescence. This technology was first used in military operations, with luminescence 100x greater than traditional lume. The luminescence was so bright , soldiers were made to wear a cover over the watch to prevent being recognized as a target.
6) Invicta Watches are big, some coming in at 58mm like the SEA HUNTER CHRONO, an impressive watch if one has the wrist to wear it. When buying an Invicta, pay careful attention to the size of your watch. For a point of reference most very large men’s watches are 48mm. So if you want a big watch, Invicta's got you covered.
7) Invicta Watches are shock absorbent like The GRAND DIVER PRO AUTOMATIC, which is a mechanical self-winding shock resistant timepiece.So if you are in a situation where you gotto shake rattle and roll, your Invicta timepiece will keep on ticking, just the way you like it.
|Women's Subaqua/Noma III GMT White Leather|
9) Invicta watches, not only are precise time tellers, but are bold and confident addition to ones wardrobe and image - meant to be noticed. I mean just check out The Men's Lupah Automatic Chronograph Diamond Black Leather $499.99
On sale for 90% off the MSRP. Now that's an image maker. The case is Gunmetal ion plated stainless steel (it screams - don't mess with me); dial is sunray gunmetal; strap is black leather, but what is an image without a touch of bling. There are 53 white encrusted diamonds on hour markers and Arabic numerals.
10) Depending on your watch requirements, Invicta sells watches to suit your needs.
- Compasses - as available in its Invicta Coalition Forces Collection
- Diver’s Scale on the turning bezel in some diving models. This function lets the diver preset the time submerged in minutes. Some Diver Scale Watches are beneath the crystal and must be turned using a pusher at the 9' o'clock position.
- Chronograph - Invicta has a huge array of timepieces with a Chronograph Fuction - the Invicta Sea Hunter Collection, Arsenal II Chrono Collections, The S1 Sports Chrono, Corduba Chrono Sport, just to name a few.So if you ever need to measure the duration of an event, Invicta Chronograph watches will serve you on style.
Invicta in Latin means “Invincible”, a name with origins dating back to ancient Rome, and with the message of "invincibility" strapped to ones wrist, the problems of the day somehow seem manageable.